Here below is what you can experience with Visitor Pass (Free with Pre-Registration)! To get your pass, click here.
Day 1Thursday, 4th Oct 2018
Keynote1TURNING VISIONS INTO REALITY - THE FUTURE IS HERE! IT’S CALLED INVITATIONAL MARKETING!
For years now, the digital transformation has been a top priority of the global economy and every society in the world — with varying degrees of success and diverse effects on individual markets, industries, companies, and consumers. In the center of the digital transformation stand brands and their marketing strategies influenced by so many upcoming technologies. Christian Muche, Co-Founder of dmexco and Executive Partner of WUNDERGUARD, provides an introductory overview of the current key trends and tasks for our industry challenging marketing, media and consumer communication. He will set the stage for the following keynote presentation by Nestlé’s Pete Blackshaw and his topic “Invitational Marketing” rounding up with a diverting Q&A session. Empowered by technology — voice, bots, IOT, smart robots, WeChat, Line — consumers are asking brands a fire-hydrant of questions. Pete Blackshaw, Nestlé’s global head of digital innovation and incoming CEO of Cintrifuse, a US-based accelerator & fund serving companies like P&G and Kroger, will introduce this concept of “Invitational Marketing” and outline what’s required to win — from “service discipline” to aggressive partnering with start-ups.
- Pete Blackshaw
- Vice President of Digital Innovation
- Service Models, Nestlé, S.A.
- Pete Blackshaw is the Vice President of Digital Innovation & Service Models at Nestlé, S.A. (http://www.nestle.com/), based in Switzerland. In addition to helping ...
- Christian Muche
- Executive Partner KDME
- Co/Founding Partner of DMEXCO.
- Christian Muche is executive partner and co-founder of the consulting company KDME, together with his business partner Frank Schneider. In this role, Christian creates successful brands and...
- 11:20 - 12:00
Keynote2“How Digital Advertising is Shaping the Future of the Internet”
What is ad-tech going to look like in the future? What do advertisers really need to know? And how do brands and retailers stand out today?
In this keynote, Jean-Baptise Rudelle, CEO of Criteo, will discuss how the state of advertising is transforming – and how the Internet as we know it is transforming. He will break down the big problems of AI and personalization by showing examples of how retailers and brands can activate data more efficiently and more effectively than ever before.
Attendees will learn about personalization, the ad-tech market of today and tomorrow, as well as exclusive research looking into the Japanese ad-tech market.
- 17:10 - 17:50
Keynote3Essence of data-driven and now on of marketing
Data is the “crude oil of the 21st century”. With the growing expectations of big data, nowadays various industries and fields promote the use of them. In 2018, Yahoo declared to be a “data company” and reformed its organizational structure. What is the essence of data-driven for Yahoo that challenges the utilization of the big data for more than 100 services? From specific examples, we will talk about the marketing outlook of the digital era.
- Kentaro Kawabe
- Yahoo Japan Corporation
- President and Representative Director, Chief Executive Officer
- Kentaro Kawabe graduated from Aoyama Gakuin University, Faculty of Law. While still at University he established Dennotai Corporation in 1995 and was appointed CEO in 1999. In 1999, he also established PIM Corporation.He joined Yahoo Japan...
Day 2Friday 5th, Oct. 2018
- 10:00 - 10:40
Keynote4The Power of eCommerce Marketing
The session will address the growth that is happening in eCommerce marketing, and how businesses and brand marketers can build strategies to drive success in this rapidly evolving space. As consumers, we’re living in an age of unprecedented access and choice. From iced tea and toothpaste movies and music, advancements in technology are causing a major shift in peoples’ shopping habits—and it’s a shift that is happening globally, impacting economies across the world. With the growth in adoption and usage of not only digital devices and channels but also new technologies like AI, we’re seeing the emergence of powerful external trends that are reinventing the shopping experience as we know it. And as shopping habits change, how we engage our customers through marketing also needs to change. Amazon believes it is critical to embrace these new trends.
- 10:40 - 11:20
Keynote5The Shift of Advertising from Sponsor-First to Content-First
transcosmos started me&stars in collaboration with actor Takayuki Yamada. Just how powerful can content be when created together with a top star? In this session we examine the transition from the traditional sponsor-first advertising model to the yet-novel content-first model where sponsors sign onto viral content, through an in-depth case study of Yamada’s much-publicized bust measurement event.
- Shunsuke Sato
- transcosmos inc.
- Director, Corporate Executive Officer & CMO
- Graduated from Nihon University in 2001 with an undergraduate degree in architecture. After several years in startup management, in 2006 founded the digital marketing agency “s1o”. In 2010 moved to Singapore to start a global fashion brand called “satisfaction guaranteed”. In 2011 sold his agency trading desk...
- kosuke kitajima
- Chief Sports Officer
- Kosuke Kitajima won gold medals in the 100m and 200m breaststroke at the Athens 2004 and the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympic games, becoming the only Japanese to ever win two golds back-to-back in swimming. Before retiring from competitive swimming in April 2016, he established the athlete management agency IMPRINT,...
- 11:20 - 12:00
Keynote 6 How to throw away the common perspective
- Takafumi Horie
- SNS media＆consulting
- Coming soon...
- Fuminori TakaokaInterviwer
- Bespo inc.
- 1991-1992 Industrial Bank of Japan -Financial Products
1993-2006 P&G, Philip Morris, S.C.Johnson – Brand Marketing
2006-2011 livedoor – Chief Marketing Officer
2011-2013 Schwarzkopf Japan – Country Manager
2013- Started Restaurants business, “ULTRA CHOP”
2018- Started FoodTech company, Bespo inc., as CEO