Keynote 1TURNING VISIONS INTO REALITY - THE FUTURE IS HERE! IT’S CALLED INVITATIONAL MARKETING!
For years now, the digital transformation has been a top priority of the global economy and every society in the world — with varying degrees of success and diverse effects on individual markets, industries, companies, and consumers. In the center of the digital transformation stand brands and their marketing strategies influenced by so many upcoming technologies. Christian Muche, Co-Founder of dmexco and Executive Partner of WUNDERGUARD, provides an introductory overview of the current key trends and tasks for our industry challenging marketing, media and consumer communication. He will set the stage for the following keynote presentation by Nestlé’s Pete Blackshaw and his topic “Invitational Marketing” rounding up with a diverting Q&A session. Empowered by technology — voice, bots, IOT, smart robots, WeChat, Line — consumers are asking brands a fire-hydrant of questions. Pete Blackshaw, Nestlé’s global head of digital innovation and incoming CEO of Cintrifuse, a US-based accelerator & fund serving companies like P&G and Kroger, will introduce this concept of “Invitational Marketing” and outline what’s required to win — from “service discipline” to aggressive partnering with start-ups.
- Pete Blackshaw
- Vice President of Digital Innovation
- Service Models, Nestlé, S.A.
- Pete Blackshaw is the Vice President of Digital Innovation & Service Models at Nestlé, S.A. (http://www.nestle.com/), based in Switzerland. In addition to helping ...
- Christian Muche
- Executive Partner KDME
- Co/Founding Partner of DMEXCO.
- Christian Muche is executive partner and co-founder of the consulting company KDME, together with his business partner Frank Schneider. In this role, Christian creates successful brands and...